Friday, December 01, 2006

Welcome

December 1, 2006: Greetings! I'd like to express my immense gratitude for visiting my blog about my trip to Afghanistan. The trip (which took place March 2006) has continued to inspire me in profound ways even still, almost nine months later. As many of you have seen, I have been updating the blog with photos and writings at a very gradual pace. I appreciate your patience with this process. I invite you to enjoy the photos and writings that I have posted thus far and to continue to check in on the blog's progress. My goal is to complete the details about the trip by the year's end (within the month). However, as my time in Afghanistan will stay with me always, my perspectives will be forever unfolding, and so this blog will always remain an evolving and growing endeavor. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or comments. With best wishes, Heather Rastovac. (Above photo by Kristie Mclean.)